Join the Community Supported Herbalism Movement!!
Support grassroots healing, local small business, and sustainability!
My Community Supported Herbalism (CSH) shares have been consistently being delivered for 4 years, with repeat customers who subscribe year after year, enjoy fresh new products and long time favorites.
- Much like farming, earth centered herbalism is based on long term relationships with the land and the plants harvested, and the skill and art of making medicines, formulas and finished products from the raw plants. Herbal products have become widely available in health food stores across the nation, allowing more people more access to natural plant medicines, but what is lacking from this model, is precisely what the Community Supported Agriculture movement has done for farming, and what it can do for herbalism! It provides sustainable, healthy, locally produced plant medicines made by with the skill, knowledge, intention, love and magic of your herbalist.
Your community suppported herbalism share membership includes:
- delivery to your home each month through the mail- you never have to go anywhere to pick up your share (pick up is available in Flagstaff, AZ)
- 3 – 4 new fresh, handmade products each month
- Seasonal 3 month share memberships or annual memberships
- provides the freshest, most potent plant medicine and products for your personal use (products are made seasonally, and fresh- nothing sitting on a shelf for months on end!)
- many products are made with ethically wildcrafted local plants, when not wildcrafted we use organic or plants from gardens grown without chemicals.
- supplies you with seasonally appropriate medicines and products (elderberry for cold & flu season, cooling tea blends for summer iced infusions, soup herbs to infuse your fall soups with healing plants)
- offers a wide variety of medicines and product types for all tastes- including tinctures, elixirs, medicinal tea blends, infused healing oils, salves, luscious body care, flower essences, vinegars and more!
- supports the skills, experience, knowledge, and heartfelt connection of your herbalist, Darcey, with the plants and land she works from
The CSH Membership share makes a wonderful gift to yourself each month, with a new product to nourish your well being arriving every month. It is ideal for the herbal enthusiast who would like to learn more about new plants and herbal products, the family building their natural medicine cabinet, the herbal student, and anyone who would like to use natural healing on a more regular basis, and those who support the local, sustainable and community based product model (like CSA’s!) Your options for joining the CSH are varied:
Monthly Box with 3-4 items (1 oz size tincture, 1 oz size salve, 2 oz fresh blended teas, 2 oz vinegars, syrups, or oxymels, body care products (varies with product)
Selections will be seasonal- based on what is available and growing well and abundantly, and what inspires in the moment of connection between wilderness, plant and herbalist.
If you’d like to support grassroots herbalism consider joining the CSH today!
For LOCALS to Flagstaff AZ – Get your local medicine share for pick up!
To make easy, afforadable monthly payments- $50.00 a month, make your share length choice and purchase below.
Spring Shares(avail until March 15)
(featuring : tba)
Annual Share (begins in the next open season)
Or If you would like to purchase your share in full – please click here to make that purchase in the Apothecary!
Darcey Blue is the clinical herbalist, wildcrafter, plant whisperer, medicine maker and owner of Shamana Flora Apothecary. In recent years, the development of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA’s) has blossomed all across the country. In this unique partnership, communities support their local farms, business and ecosystems by purchasing a share at the beginning of the season, and are rewarded with rich, healthy, locally grown food and products for a specific amount of time. The same can be true of our medicine- earth based, sustainable, and supporting communities.